Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment (or series of cosmetic treatments), which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the face. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment. At Rejuve MD we focus on non-surgical procedures that target specific depths of facial structures and treat localized facial concerns such as wrinkles, skin laxity, hyperpigmentation and scars.
Non-surgical facial rejuvenation at Rejuve MD
- Chemical peels – A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin. To accomplish this task, the chosen peel solution induces a controlled injury to the skin. Resulting wound healing processes begin to regenerate new tissues. The dead skin eventually peels off and the regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin
- Botox® – used primarily for the treatment of dynamic wrinkles of the forehead, crow’s feet, and the ’11 lines’ (the vertical lines between the eyebrows), Botox and other neuromodulators are considered safe and effective
- Dermal fillers – Injected into the skin at different depths dermal fillers help to fill in facial wrinkles, provide facial volume, and augment facial features: restoring a smoother appearance
- Platelet rich plasma therapy (PRP) – using your own platelets to heal your skin. Platelets are extracted and processed from you blood and reintroduced either with microneedling or as a dermal filler. The reintroduced platelets release growth factors the stimulate collagen, elastin production and overall healing
- Radiofrequency treatments – Rejuve MD has partnered with Cynosure to offer state of the art radiofrequency skin tightening treatments – we offer completely non-invasive treatment, Tempsure® Envi, and Radiofrequency Microneedling, Potenza™. Learn more here.